PDA

View Full Version : Opinion on Website and Design

tylerhutchinson
05-29-2011, 06:40 PM
Hey guys,

My company page is still evolving and changing. I have decided to build in a "library" which will store my monthly company newsletters, PDF's of my blog posts, as well as common documents for employers to be able to use and download. I also am planning on building a video training section with lecture and seminar footage to be able to be viewed. The whole purpose on this section is to give a little bit of free information for companies.

I would like to get comments on all pages and the site overall as well as the concept of building out the library. The data inside it is still pretty empty as most of my created content is on another computer still. What else may I add to help build this idea out?

websonalized
06-13-2011, 01:24 AM
How about adding a live feed of tweets and facebook comments? You would bring the conversation from those social networks to your site.

I like the having a library; and the online training too. It will portray you as an expert.

As of now, yes, your page looks a bit empty

Paper Shredder Clay
06-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Why don't you have a sub menu on Library, like you do for the other menu options. This would make it more convenient. I sort of find the menu a bit distracting, can you speed up the white box to move faster?

tylerhutchinson
06-21-2011, 08:13 PM
Yes I can move the box quicker..

I didn't do the drop down for library only because on the main page toward the bottom it had them, but that is a good suggestion.

Yes, the library is empty. I am trying to get it built as I find time. Right now I am working 16 hour days aside from this!

I am not sure how to add the live feeds, but that is a great idea. It is through wordpress. I will try to figure it out!

Thank you all for the suggestions.