PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the new SBF

vangogh
08-06-2008, 01:53 PM
Hey All,

Looks like we went live a little earlier than expected. I installed a plugin that apparently overwrote the simple page I had created letting everyone know why we were changing.

It's ok, since we were mostly ready for you. We still have some work to do on the place, but things should be in order for everyone to start posting.

Welcome to our new home.

Several of you have offered help and assistance. The offer is greatly appreciated. I'd say the best way everyone can help is by recruiting as many people as you can to join us and start filling up the place with new threads and posts.

As you can see, at the moment it's a little empty here. That's what happens when you start over, but hopefully we can begin filling up everything pretty fast.

The more you all post and the more people bring to our community, the quicker we'll be back to where we were.

One other thing you can do to help. If you have a blog or a site feel free to link to us here. Using text like 'small business forum' or something similar as the link text will probably be ideal.

Let me call your attention to our feedback and suggestions forum (http://www.small-business-forum.net/feedback-suggestions/). Let us know how we're doing and please share some of your ideas with us. We know there are things that need fixing and we'll do our best to get to them. We wanted to do the minimum needed to let you all in first and figured we'll improve things on the fly.

Again welcome to the new home of SBF.net. We still have some work to do to turn this place into a real home for all of us, but we'll get there.

Myself, Steve (cbscreative), and Kristine will be working hard behind the scenes and we hope you'll be posting in front of the scenes.

Thanks again for joining us and helping rebuild our community.