PDA

View Full Version : Merchant Circle

jamesray50
05-13-2011, 01:00 AM
Is anyone here familiar with Merchant Circle? I've listed my business with them and have been getting connections from other businesses locally and nationally. They offer advertising services, which don't seem to cost too much, but I don't know if I would get a good ROI. Anyone?

Russ in Vancouver
05-13-2011, 02:14 AM
Hi Jo,

I use MC alot for my business. I am not listed in it but I have found it to be a good resource to find other businesses.

KristineS
05-13-2011, 12:54 PM
I think it works well for businesses that are looking for customers locally. I know a lot of our customers use it for their embroidery and screenprint shops. I don't, however, have any statistics on how many people use it as a search resource.

DLWindsor
06-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Our company is also listed on Market Circle. As far as advertising, maybe if the site has a pay-per-click option that might be something to look into. This way you can pay one upfront cost and only when someone clicks on your advertisement does your account get charged. Cost effective while still getting your company out there.

tylerhutchinson
06-28-2011, 05:32 PM
I do not use it much and I am not listed in it. I agree with DLWindsor that if they have a pay per click option, that would be your best ROI.