PDA

View Full Version : looking for iphone / android application developer

nealrm
05-11-2011, 10:28 AM
Has anyone had a Iphone or Android application developed? Are you willing to recommend a programmer?

I would like to have an application created that works with my current site. The goal is to provide smart phone users with a better experience than just viewing the site on the phones browser. If you have any suggestions, please share them.

phanio
05-11-2011, 11:04 AM
Have you looked into the AppMakr platform. It is my understanding that you no development skills. It is a do-it-yourself platform and will work on nearly all major operating systems.

Business Attorney
05-11-2011, 11:15 PM
I'm thinking about an app, too, so if you find someone, let me know.

I have a client who got an app for a ridiculously small amount of money but I have a feeling that the developer only customized an app that he had already developed for the industry (professional photography). I was in a social setting when the client mentioned it and I couldn't really quiz her on it.

tylerhutchinson
05-29-2011, 06:15 PM
I do not sorry. I have researched it as I am also trying to develop a couple apps. I do know that there are app programs online you can google that can turn your site into an app. I did one but it did not give a great output on the site. If you find any please let me know and I will let you know if I find anyone as well.

Russ in Vancouver
06-03-2011, 12:45 AM
Check out this site Mobile Roadie - iPhone and Android Apps for Everyone (http://mobileroadie.com/)
We are thinking about trying out this software.

Nicole Hurley
06-03-2011, 06:44 PM
My company actually develops native (android or iphone specific) and web based (works on all phones) applications. We have a great developing staff that can create these, and also turn your website into a Mobi site, which is almost a MUST these days! Let me know if I can help in anyway.