PDA

View Full Version : Please review my voice broadcast message

Russ in Vancouver
05-09-2011, 06:55 PM
Hello,

If you have the time to review my voice broadcast message that is being used to generate calls directly to me and hits to my website, I would super duper appreciate your comments and constructive criticism.

Please visit link to hear voice broadcast (http://www.247leadpros.com/sbf.html) http://www.247leadpros.com/sbf.html

TIA

vangogh
05-10-2011, 02:58 AM
It seems good overall. Two things I noticed.

1. In the beginning you mention that you'll be very quick. Just be quick. You don't have to tell me you'll be quick.
2. You stumble a couple times towards the end where you mention the URL.

Out of curiosity how does this message get delivered to people? Is this a voicemail you're leaving on people's answering machines? Is it audio that sits on a webpage?

Russ in Vancouver
05-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Hi vangogh,

Thanks for the comments!!

It is delivered by telephone to a specified list of businesses and can have 2 outbound messages, 1st one is for people that answer live and the 2nd message is made for answering machines. Live people will have the option to press a certain key to be connected directly to a pre set phone number, press a certain key to leave a message to me or press a certain key to be automatically removed from my call database.

Russ in Vancouver
05-13-2011, 05:45 PM
Hi Vangogh,

Ive got a revised message at the above link. :)

vangogh
05-13-2011, 10:56 PM
Sounds better. I didn't hear that same stumble on either message this time. To be hones if it's me getting the message I'm hanging up the moment I know it's automated, but I'm not everyone. It's a good message. I think you make it very clear what people can expect from being in the directory and I think for people who do listen to it you'll get some responses.

One of the things I like is even though it's automated it doesn't sound like the usual automated messages. I do feel like there's a real person at least recording the message and you come across very friendly.

Russ in Vancouver
05-13-2011, 11:40 PM
Ran a broadcast this afternoon, the results are good, I got 3% people that transfered to me and I am meeting one prospect tomorrow :)

The other phone message was only pulling about 1.5%

Your observations are very good vangogh!! I felt alot better about this tandem message as well. I only got 2 DNC ppl.

Thanks again for your spot on feedback.

vangogh
05-14-2011, 12:14 AM
Glad I could help. These new ones seem much more fluid and that alone makes me trust you more when listening. It's easy to see why they're performing better. I don't know what's typical for a conversion rate, but I'm guessing 3% is pretty good.

Russ in Vancouver
05-14-2011, 02:00 PM
Hi vangogh,

yes, I am quite happy with 3% callback. Conversion is yet one more elusive hurdle to cross.