PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone I found this site by googling

Russ in Vancouver
05-08-2011, 03:34 PM
I am happy to have found this community, I spent a large part of yesterday reading threads here and found that there are alot of great people contributing.

I just started a new venture in 2011 with a controversial method of developing B2B leads.

I hope I can fit in here because I do appreciate the knowledge, experience and most of the opinions here.

Warm regards,

Russell

vangogh
05-08-2011, 03:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Russell. I know you already posted a few times, but it's always nice to be able to give you the official welcome. I'm sure you'll fit in fine. All we really ask is that you participate, respect everyone here, and stay away from spamming the place. :)

Look forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining the community.

Spider
05-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Welcome aboard, Russell.

Business Attorney
05-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Welcome to our community, Russell. I look forward to your contributions to our discussions.

jamesray50
05-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Hi Russell, welcome. I have seen the term B2B referred to in marketing but don't know what it is. Is that something that would work for generating business for a service based business like mine?

Russ in Vancouver
05-09-2011, 03:03 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome vangogh, Frederick, David and Jo.
I will try my best to help out where ever I can, to give my opinion to help others and to not spam the forum :)

Jo, I'll PM you.

cbscreative
05-09-2011, 12:17 PM
Welcome, Russell. I'm glad you decided not to spam the place because vangogh is a spam sniffing robot. He pretends to be human, but his efficiency tells us he never sleeps. :)

Enjoy the forum.

KristineS
05-09-2011, 02:33 PM
Welcome to the forum Russell. I think I did things backwards as I replied to your other thread first, so I'm glad to be able to say hello and welcome now.