PDA

View Full Version : blog problem

greenoak
05-04-2011, 12:17 AM
i cant upload a post to my blog.....it let me make the post and i could get the pictures into the post .... but then when it was time to hit publish....nothing happened...... draft worked and its saved as a draft ok...but it wont publish...
dh just upgraded my windows...would this be the problem.....? he doesnt know about blogs, what should i tell him to look for...?
any ideas? thanks....ann
www.magpiecottage.blogspot.com

greenoak
05-04-2011, 08:27 AM
nevermind.....dh figured it out.... he went to settings and changed from old editor to new editor....

Business Attorney
05-04-2011, 09:32 AM
That's OK, Ann. No charge for the false alarm.

greenoak
05-04-2011, 09:37 AM
lol....well, its nice to know this place is here!!!

vangogh
05-04-2011, 07:24 PM
Oddly I sometimes find that a moment or two after I post something or email someone asking for help with a problem I end up figuring out the solution. I think something about writing the problem helps clear my head and makes room for the solution to find its way in.

greenoak
05-04-2011, 07:59 PM
thats right for me a lot of times too...i guess we are thinking about it ...
....and i knew he had just updated us on windows.... but whats obvious to him and you/ checking settings ....is not something i would even try to do.... i wouldnt want to guess the consequences...
i did send him in the right direction tho....

vangogh
05-04-2011, 09:06 PM
I always feel bad that I had to email someone. Usually it's an email to tech support at one company or another and I feel bad for making them waste their time. Of course I'm also happy to have solved the problem which is usually the main thing. In the future I should write the email, but not send it and wait to see if the solution still comes to me.