PDA

View Full Version : Hello there - this is Cornish Steve

Cornish Steve
10-06-2008, 08:33 PM
I'm an entrepreneur living in Atlanta.

(To those who used to frequent the other small business forum, my name there was goldctrsteve. Thanks to those who kindly invited me to join this forum.)

vangogh
10-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Hey Steve. Welcome to the new SBF and join the ever growing crowd of Steve's here. I do remember you from the old forum and it's always nice to see another friendly face...err...username.

Thanks for joining the community and thanks to those who invited you to join.

KristineS
10-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Oh my, another Steve.

Great to see you here. Welcome to the forum.

cbscreative
10-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm glad to see another Steve here, especially one we are already familiar with. Welcome to the new hangout.

Steve B
10-07-2008, 03:36 AM
Hey Steve,

Welcome. How about a bit of detail about your business?

Cornish Steve
10-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Hey Steve,

Welcome. How about a bit of detail about your business?
Sure.

For quite some time, I've been building an easy-to-use, pay-as-you-go web application at which small businesses, private schools, churches, home-schooling parents, etc. can create and run their own online courses. After many twists and turns, building this on a shoe-string budget (while working a full-time regular job), and incorporating some unique and important features, we're just now inviting a small group of early users to start using it. We expect to launch the service more widely at the end of the year. I do have some other irons in the fire, but they in turn revolve around the online learning system.

For now, I'm not making a big splash about this, so I'm not publicizing our website. At the right time, though, I shall add a link in my signature. :)

cbscreative
10-07-2008, 01:37 PM
I remember that you were working on a project for this. Keep us up to date on your progress.

Paul Elliott
10-17-2008, 11:38 PM
For quite some time, I've been building an easy-to-use, pay-as-you-go web application at which small businesses, private schools, churches, home-schooling parents, etc. can create and run their own online courses.

For now, I'm not making a big splash about this, so I'm not publicizing our website. At the right time, though, I shall add a link in my signature. :)

Steve, I'm friends with a person who has a large list of homeschoolers. If and when you want an introduction, let me know.

Paul