PDA

View Full Version : Equipment trading company

Sergeich
04-18-2011, 08:29 AM
Hi every one,

I and couple of my mates are looking to set up a trading/export company to deal with industrial equipment (automation, safety, instrumentation, etc). We are a group of engineers with not much of business or marketing background. Just looking for a suitable name for now. Can anyone tell what they think of "TechnoHub"? Any other suggestions?

vangogh
04-19-2011, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum Sergeich.

TechnoHub sounds fine. It's easy enough to remember and the word hub indicates you're the center of action. Techno is somewhat vague though. By name alone I wouldn't have any idea specifically what tech products or services you offer. You'll need to get that across with something other than your name, which isn't a big deal as many companies need to do the same.

Ideally your name will be easy to remember (spell, say, etc) and also tell people what you do. The remembering thing is probably more important though.

Sergeich
04-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Thanks a lot for you feedback, vangogh

Evgeny
04-27-2011, 03:40 AM
Hi guys!

Welcome to the forum Sergeich.

TechnoHub sounds fine. It's easy enough to remember and the word hub indicates you're the center of action. Techno is somewhat vague though. By name alone I wouldn't have any idea specifically what tech products or services you offer. You'll need to get that across with something other than your name, which isn't a big deal as many companies need to do the same.

Ideally your name will be easy to remember (spell, say, etc) and also tell people what you do. The remembering thing is probably more important though.

Any other suggestions?

vangogh
04-27-2011, 10:44 AM
Could you tell us more about your business? How do you plan to market the business? Who do you see as your customers? What will your business offer that's different from others offering the same kind of services? The answers could help point the way toward a name.

sacramentoonlineads.com
05-12-2011, 08:35 PM
look at who.is for website domains... if you can/ want to capitalize on a domain then go there. if your selling business to business not as important, good luck a decent Idea. In Sacramento 25th market, we have a couple of these but marketing is everything