PDA

View Full Version : Steve B is Back

Steve B
08-07-2008, 05:31 AM
HOORAY - thanks to everyone who helped get this back together!

I'm Steve B. I was part of the other forum for a couple years, but I'll introduce myself again since this is new.

I own two businesses. One is Derby's Pet Fence - where I install underground dog fences in the Louisville KY area. The other is a direct-mail coupon magazine. I had an 18 year career in Human Resources before I started my businesses a few years ago.

I look forward to contributing and learning from this forum.

Steve

KristineS
08-07-2008, 08:10 AM
We may have to establish a Steve limit. :-)

Just kidding. We're glad to see you here. It's great that a lot of people are migrating over from the old forum.

cbscreative
08-07-2008, 11:28 AM
LOL. I shared this in another thread, but we did joke about calling this the Steve Business Forum since I contacted Steve (vangogh) about starting this, I also had several email conversations with SteveC, and vangogh was telling me that he was talking to SteveB. It took a while before any non-Steve's were involved.

Welcome aboard (or back), Steve, it's great to see this community pulling together. I anticipate great things ahead for this new forum.

KristineS
08-07-2008, 12:07 PM
LOL. I shared this in another thread, but we did joke about calling this the Steve Business Forum since I contacted Steve (vangogh) about starting this, I also had several email conversations with SteveC, and vangogh was telling me that he was talking to SteveB. It took a while before any non-Steve's were involved.

I'm thinking of changing the text under my screen name to something like "The Admin who is not Steve".

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 01:01 PM
Hi SteveB,
Welcome aboard! :)

vangogh
08-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Welcome Steve. Not that we don't talk regularly anyway, but it's good to see you here.

We're still working on the place and hopefully will be able to bringing it back to where the old forum once was.