PDA

View Full Version : My new Potential Online Business!

whiteelephant
03-28-2011, 01:50 PM
Howdy yall. My name is Logan and i am 24 years old. Right now i'm a full time college student, i'm studing Economics.

Few days ago i just open up my first online business! My online business name is Perfect White Elephant Gift.My business is all about a cool, exciting, and fun and new way to receive a random white elephant gift.

Little history how i came up with this idea.. Past three years my family has done the white elephant gift game on Xmas eve. So on the day before Xmas eve, i was in a store looking to buy a gift for the white elephant gift game,and i didn't know what to buy for the game. I was in bestbuy for atleast a hour before i picked something for the game.

Every since that day, i have been thinking it would be pretty neat,if i can buy a random gift for my family white elephant gift game without having tons of time thinking which gift to buy! Soo i came up with this idea.

My business is only four days old now,and hopfully it will work out!

PhonenixTS
03-28-2011, 04:19 PM
I can't find your website.

whiteelephant
03-28-2011, 04:59 PM
It's perfectwhiteelephantgifts.com

Business Attorney
03-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Interesting concept, but is there any time other than a few weeks in December when anyone buys a white elephant gift? I know it's done for office holiday parties and family gift exchanges, but that seems like a pretty tiny market to go after.

Even if you grab a big share of the white elephant gift market for those 3 weeks, what do you do the other 49 weeks of the year?

TotalPC
03-28-2011, 08:25 PM
site isnt showing up here. i am just seeing a large directory of files?

whiteelephant
03-28-2011, 09:22 PM
My website is now 100% up and running now.

To Business Attorney.
For the rest of the year. I'm hoping that i can grab some token gifts, birthdays,engagement gifts,wedding anniversary gifts, fathers day,mothers day gifts and graduation gifts.