PDA

View Full Version : Please review

auto
03-27-2011, 08:05 AM
Hi everyone,

Recently launched my site and looking for some feedback on design, copy, layout,
overall impression, what ever else you've got.

Car Paint Protection Film - Auto Paint Protection, Melbourne (http://www.autopaintprotection.com.au)

Thanks a lot
Chris

Duston McGroarty
04-01-2011, 09:01 AM
Hey Chris - the site is nice and clean and easy on the eyes. One thing that
jumped out at me quickly was your Free Offer is below the fold... meaning
your visitors have to scroll down the page to see it.

I would move that up so it's at least right below "Never Wax Again". Ideally,
I would have it right under your navigation menu on the right and shrink your
image of the green car and "Never Wax Again" down.

That's the goal of your site is to get new customers and the free offer is
very appealing but if they don't see it, you're losing a lot of potential prospects.

Also, this looks like a local business but the only mention of areas you service
is at the top right "Melbourne and Surrounds". You need to have a physical
address in there somewhere so the search engines can pick up on your location
and rank you as a local business.

Spider
04-01-2011, 11:47 AM
Clean and professional. Great pictures, except your mugshot - change it for one with a smile. This one looks like you're going to yell at me as soon as I walk through the door!

I think it's a mistake to make the phone number so prominent. I don't even know if I want to use you yet and you're shouting your phone number at me the minute I arrive. Convince me that I should use you and I'll find your number. Use that most important top spot to shout the no.1. benefit I will get from using you.

I liked the colored bubbles.

Good job!

greenoak
04-01-2011, 02:16 PM
it looks great and says so much in just a minute or 2.... it seems real clear about what you are offering....and i would know where to click.... ...i like the phone ##big....and agree with spider on the pic.... you look like you hate to have your pic taken....

KristineS
04-01-2011, 04:13 PM
It's a nice clean site. On my monitor, the free offer was above the fold, so you may want to test your site at different size browser resolutions.

One thing I noticed when reading the copy is that you need to watch your possessives. Car's paint (or cars' paint if it's more than one car), not cars paint, is the proper grammar.