PDA

View Full Version : 20 Awesome Facebook Fan Pages

Business Attorney
03-26-2011, 09:30 AM
Here is an article from Inc. on 20 Awesome Facebook Fan Pages (http://www.inc.com/20-awesome-facebook-fan-pages-2011/index.html). It;s interesting to see what some small companies have done with their Facebook fan pages.

Spider
03-26-2011, 12:00 PM
Yes, there are some interesting pages there. I notice they are all (or mostly) retailers of one sort or another. Have you - or anyone you know, David - been able to use Facebook to benefit an attorney's office or other business consultancy?

Harold Mansfield
03-26-2011, 02:16 PM
All of those pages have one thing in common, same as any nice looking website.They all have great , professionally done images and graphics.

I always stress this as if it's the holy grail, but you can take the exact same code and structure of those pages and replace them with "do it yourself" of "just enough to get by" images and you wouldn't get the same appealing presentation.

Those are good pages. Very well done. But the magic is in the images, not the coding. This is where a graphic designer or professional photographer earns their bacon.

Business Attorney
03-26-2011, 03:30 PM
Yes, there are some interesting pages there. I notice they are all (or mostly) retailers of one sort or another. Have you - or anyone you know, David - been able to use Facebook to benefit an attorney's office or other business consultancy?

I haven't tried it and haven't seen any attorney or similar professional who has, other than your pages. I assume there must be some out there. I'd certainly be interested in seeing what others do.

Patrysha
03-26-2011, 05:28 PM
The only attorney I know with a customized FB landing pages is a former attorney...now information marketer. I imagine you could find a few if you searched...

Spider
03-26-2011, 06:29 PM
Unfortunately, Facebook has a long way to go before their Search feature is anything approaching useful. But, I'm sure they're working on it already.

jamesray50
04-01-2011, 12:37 AM
I have seen some nice looking Virtual Assistant pages. On one of my linkedin groups someone asked that we like each others pages, so for a while I visited their pages, and some of them were very nice. They had created landing pages that were separate from their wall and their info page. One of them told me how to do it, but I haven't attempted it yet. I'm not too unhappy with my page right now.

Duston McGroarty
04-01-2011, 08:42 AM
There's an attorney in my mastermind group that has multiple customized Facebook Fan Pages
but he just got started with it.

He has been very successful with AdWords (pay-per click). He actually has his own Pay-Per Click
Coaching program for attorneys now as well.

melanie
08-20-2012, 11:07 AM
It hasn't been mentioned here but I think Red Bull have a great Facebook page. Lots of great shares and interaction.

Elabusiness
08-23-2012, 11:27 AM
Here is an article from Inc. on 20 Awesome Facebook Fan Pages (http://www.inc.com/20-awesome-facebook-fan-pages-2011/index.html). It;s interesting to see what some small companies have done with their Facebook fan pages.

Well, I see a lot of retailer in the list. And the most important thing makes these company pages look like they are high fashion is their images and visuals. I always thought the images are the heart of company. Some pages in this list are very well done. Since facebook became a key online marketing tool for businesses, the companies started to pay more attention to the graphic design and visual art fields.