PDA

View Full Version : Traffic Hybrid System

rocdogfab
09-29-2008, 11:25 PM
I recently ran across an internet ad for a traffic hybrid system. Supposedly better than SEO. Given the knowledge base here on SEO, Google Adwords, etc., I'm hoping someone can give me a crash course on what a traffic hybrid system is and how it works (if it even does)

Thanks in advance.

vangogh
09-30-2008, 06:41 PM
Your post is the first time I've heard of it, but a quick look at the site behind it and I would say it's just another shortcut system that will sound great, but likely will only result in your wallet being lighter.

billbenson
10-01-2008, 02:09 PM
I was curious because I never heard of the term before either.

KristineS
10-01-2008, 03:25 PM
I've never heard of it either. I 'll have to do some research.

cbscreative
10-02-2008, 02:29 PM
I'm not familiar with the term either, but like vangogh said, if it's an easy shortcut of some kind, hold on to your wallet. Welcome to the forum though.

KristineS
10-02-2008, 03:27 PM
I did a little reading. The traffic hybrid system apparently involves paying people to make posts for you. Basically it looks like it involves spamming forums.

Of course, that's just based off reading this site (http://www.marketingvox.com/americans-expect-companies-to-have-social-media-presence-041271/?camp=newsletter&src=mv&type=textlink) so perhaps there is more to it than that.