PDA

View Full Version : small business

greenoak
02-03-2011, 10:11 AM
does anyone know how to put the SMALL BUSINESS saturday FROM AMERICAN EXPRESS ON FACEBOOK...? all their links i could find put the link on my personal page...i want it on my business page....
http://smallbusinesssaturday.com/index.html
thanks

Patrysha
02-03-2011, 10:25 AM
You have to enter it in manually (or cut and paste) in order to get it on your wall for the Biz Page. The only other way is to do it with the Hootsuite app/toolbar. That may be worthwhile if you tend to surf and find quite a bit that you want to share on your biz page. It takes a few minutes to set it up, but it's easy to use.

greenoak
02-03-2011, 12:08 PM
thanks..i will see if dh can do that for me...
..i like the whole idea of their program.... and i think i see it on other sites ....you would think they would have an easier way to link it into a business.
..wherever i am if it says put this on your facebook it goes to my personal page.... because its me....
i will be glad when there are a lot more people on here working with small and local businesses trying to navigate all this.
..my post with the most comments this week , over 10, was a picture from dr zhivago....im trying to take advice and not just post ads ads ads....
still totally confused on impressions and pay p er click...i seem to get about the same clicks either way.....im way over my head but getting lots of results.... could be better tho...