PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Delaware

Bill Slawski
09-26-2008, 01:01 AM
Hi everyone.

My name is Bill, and I live in the small state of Delaware, conveniently located halfway between Philadelphia and Baltimore.

I consult with people on internet marketing and search engine optimization, and spend a few hours a week reading through patent filings from search engines. I probably need some other hobbies.

Steve B
09-26-2008, 05:06 AM
Hi Bill,

Glad to see you on the forum.

I'm familiar with Delaware, I'm originally from Philly area and went to school at West Chester.

KristineS
09-26-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi Bill,

It's nice to see you here. Welcome to the forum.

cbscreative
09-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Welcome aboard, Bill, it's great to have you join us. You may already have noticed that even though this is a business forum, we have a lot of info and discussions on Internet Marketing and SEO. I look forward to seeing more posts from you and learning from your insights.

Bill Slawski
09-26-2008, 06:42 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes. :)

Steve,

You were just a short hop away then. I'm originally from Central New Jersey, went to Delaware to go to school, and ended up staying in Delaware.

Kristine,

Thanks.

cbscreative,

Sounds like fun. I enjoy talking about small business, too.

vangogh
09-26-2008, 07:02 PM
Hey Bill. Welcome back. I was wondering when you might return and introduce yourself. I'm sure you know I'm glad you joined the community and stopped by again to say hello.

You probably know Dave is here already and filling up the SEO forum.

Looking forward to chatting with you.

Bill Slawski
09-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Hi Steve,

It's a pleasure. It's good to see this community thriving.

I just made my first post in the SEO forum a few minutes ago. Looking forward to chatting with you, too.

vangogh
09-26-2008, 07:43 PM
And I just responded to your post. Great points on your part.

theGypsy
09-26-2008, 08:04 PM
lol.... already gave ya a warm welcome on the other board... nice to see U as always. Steve's journey to starting this board was inspirational and the members are a nice cross section of fine peeps.... so welcome aboard (pun intended?)

..and I hope U have a good weekend too... relaxing and writing a bit here... hopefully more relaxing than anything...

Bill Slawski
09-26-2008, 08:51 PM
Thanks, Steve and Dave

Looks like a very friendly group of people here.

Hope you both have a great weekend.