PDA

View Full Version : Opinion Wanted

bHIP Energy Blend
01-15-2011, 03:30 PM
I am an Independent Distributor for an all-natural, herbal energy drink company called bHIP Global. I created a website to help market myself and the product. I want an online appearance so people who are interested in a healthy energy drink will go to my site, learn about the products, and hopefully click my referral link to buy the product. What is your opinion on Energy Blend - bHIP Energy Blend (http://energyblend.net) ?

Steve B
01-16-2011, 05:08 AM
I didn't like it. I immediately was excluded because I'm not a woman and the big thing on the home page was a reference to the think Pink thing about being a woman (I still have no idea what it was). Then, it said I had to select a country and a language in order to find out more. That was too much work for me and I lost interest at that point, but since you are on this forum, I tried to stick with it a little longer and I read more of the home page. I then found references to find out more about how I could sell the product - which made me completely lose interest because I'm not a big fan of MLM's.

So, in short, I clicked on your link because I was curious about what the healthy energy drink was all about, and I came away learning exactly nothing about the energy drink.

My suggestion would be to sell the product first and not make me register my country and language before moving on.

bHIP Energy Blend
01-16-2011, 03:12 PM
I am going to change the first picture. It gives the idea that the company only sells energy drinks for women. At first, I thought that wouldn't be a problem because there are arrows on the side of the picture that, if clicked, move to other pictures. Did you notice those arrows? I agree that the official site is annoying to use. I suppose I should only direct people to that site when they are ready to buy or join. I appreciate your time and effort.

ruth
01-16-2011, 10:00 PM
It is very hard to read because of the black background.

Harold Mansfield
01-17-2011, 11:17 AM
I have to be honest. I'm not crazy about it. I don't see where you are marketing the product, just the program to sell the product...basically MLM which has a bad rap.
The first thing I see promoted on the site is you, not the product. That should be reserved for an "About" page, not the main page. You are not the product.

If you want to sell the product, then you need to create a website that does that above all else and make the "opportunity" a part of that website, not the main focus. It needs to focus on the products and make purchasing easy with clearly defined action statements and buttons.

Take some clues from other product sites and step outside of the company presentation and create your own product driven website.
Just my opinion of course.

bHIP Energy Blend
01-18-2011, 02:39 AM
Thanks for all your opinions. I will take everything into consideration.