PDA

View Full Version : Google Webmaster Video

KristineS
09-24-2008, 12:37 PM
This is kind of neat. Google's Webmaster Central posted a video detailing the search engine's stance on duplicate content, meta tagging, local search and creating a "Google-friendly" site.

You can view the video here: (http://www.marketingvox.com/google-webmaster-blog-answers-seo-questions-041136/?camp=newsletter&src=mv&type=textlink)

Harold Mansfield
09-25-2008, 11:44 PM
Google is a great source for webmasters. They have tutorials and videos on just about everything you need to learn how to "Master" Google. It's actually so much that I still have only gotten through about 1/4th of their resources.

orion_joel
09-27-2008, 01:11 AM
The duplicate content article that is linked in the post about the video, is quite enlightening. I had been being fairly careful not to overlap to much content between my blog and article site. Because often my blog posts would fair better as articles i think but don't want to post in both locations. Which i still would not do, but if i have a varied blog and occasionally throw in the first paragraph of an article as a post, and link it then i don't know there would be much issue there.