PDA

View Full Version : Popular Twitter Apps such as MarketMe Suite, Socialloomph, CoTweet, know of others?

Paper Shredder Clay
01-04-2011, 04:40 PM
I am looking at providing my client with a list of Twitter applications such as MarketMe Suite, Socialoomph, CoTweet, HootSuite Pro and more. Can you tell me if you know of other similar applications?

Thanks.

Harold Mansfield
01-04-2011, 05:15 PM
They come and go so fast it's hard to keep up:
You can check this site but I can't vouch fr how many are still up and running:
Twitter tools and widgets | 101 Best Twitter Apps (http://101besttwitterapps.com/)

vangogh
01-04-2011, 10:36 PM
Looks like Harold posted all the list you need. I'm not using any of the clients you mentioned. Most of my tweeting is through either my iPhone or iPad and I just the Twitter app that used to be Tweetie. I also have it for the desktop. It's all Mac though.

I've always heard good things about HootSuite and looking at my analytics it's the Twitter app driving the most traffic my way. I think it offers the most features and I know you can add multiple profiles from different social sites. It's not jut limited to Twitter.

Does your client need something to manage multiple accounts and have different people tweeting to the same account? Or are you looking for something simpler, something that can be used to tweet without visiting the Twitter site? Basically how much of a power user does your client need to be? If not much I'd probably just go with TweetDeck or Seesmic or Tweetie if your client is using a Mac.

ChrisHeggem
01-27-2011, 01:28 PM
What specifically does your client need? CoTweet is (by far) my favorite tool for business. Embedded tracking, scheduling, delegation and conversation management make it a must for most of the businesses I work with.

vangogh
01-28-2011, 01:51 AM
Chris I looked at CoTweet, but it came across mainly as a tool when several people were sharing the same accounts. I guess it's pretty good even if it's just you using it.