PDA

View Full Version : I Need Shirts

maintenanceguy
01-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I read a few of the post about adding a marketplace at some point and hoe the members here feel that it would be just as easy to ask for the things you seek rather than go through the trouble of a market place so here goes! I need embroidered shirt for my business. I need to get to work on this pretty quickly so if you are a member here that offers this service please pm me so we can talk. I would really like to spend my money with someone that actively takes part in the forum as I think this is a wonderful site and want to support it in any way I can. I dont know if I have put this in the right category but I hope so

Steve B
01-02-2011, 06:21 PM
I don't know if anyone here does that. Just in case you don't find anyone, I've been using Custom Logo Embroidery (http://www.thread-logic.com) for the last several years and have been very happy with their product and service. I'm guessing they're pretty small because I've often had the owner answer the phone.

andymc
01-04-2011, 02:54 PM
You can try finding a promotional product distributor that specializes in this. You can either Google it to find one, or go to asicentral.com to find a list of distributors who perform these services.

Hope this helps!

KristineS
01-04-2011, 05:00 PM
If you're looking for an embroiderer, try the National Network of Embroidery Professionals (http://www.nnep.net/NNEP_Find_Local.php). You should be able to find someone in your area.

maintenanceguy
01-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Thank you all for the advice. I will probably end up using outside source but wanted to give opportunity if someone her did this type of work.

AaronConway
01-05-2011, 01:07 PM
One of the companies I do work for does screen printing. I know you asked about embroidered shirts but if you change your mind send me a message.

Good luck,

Aaron

huggytree
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
I read a few of the post about adding a marketplace at some point and hoe the members here feel that it would be just as easy to ask for the things you seek rather than go through the trouble of a market place so here goes! I need embroidered shirt for my business. I need to get to work on this pretty quickly so if you are a member here that offers this service please pm me so we can talk. I would really like to spend my money with someone that actively takes part in the forum as I think this is a wonderful site and want to support it in any way I can. I dont know if I have put this in the right category but I hope so

you will just end up paying more because of shipping....if the forum will mean spending $20+ extra...i get my stuff done locally.....id rather have the control of seeing the shirt done before i pay for it...ive had 1 batch turn out poorly in the past...they didnt line up the colors well