PDA

View Full Version : New Business Owner Needs Assistance

mobile resolutions
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
I made a flyer for my business and would like any suggestions because I will be taking the flyer to local small business owners to offer my service. If you PM me I can email you the actual flyer with graphics because it is too large to attach, but below is the text:

Text Message Advertising Drives Customers to You Instantly!
Rainy Day Deals - Daily Specials - 2 for 1 - Raffles - Freebies with Purchase
Discounts - Scheduled Reminders - Mobile Coupons

Contact Customers that WANT to hear from you!
• 97% of Text Messages ARE OPENED, 83% within ONE HOUR
• 90% of Americans are favorable to receiving mobile coupons and specials on their phones
• Enhance ALL of your current advertising including Facebook & Twitter
• No set up fees, NO contracts
• LOW COST & EASY to use
Try It!
For Info on How to Gain Results

TEXT TO:

Mobile Marketing has been proven very powerful and effective for: retail business, restaurants, bars, venues, entertainers, sales organizations, churches, charities, golf courses, mlm leaders, artists, companies, hospitals, physicians, real estate, salons, dentists,...any entity that understands the value of instant communication on the most valuable 4 inches of real estate in the world - the mobile phone. For More Info: Click here to see "where the eyes are now" (http://bit.ly/dEvivS)

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanking you in advance!

websonalized
05-07-2011, 10:20 AM
I've PMed you. Waiting for you flyer

Russ in Vancouver
05-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Hi MR,

How are things going with your direct mail campaign?
Are you walking in to all your prospective clients place of business? Cold calling? How is this working out, whats the response?

Tri-Win
05-09-2011, 02:24 PM
mobile, nice site.
If you are using the flier to get business I suggest sending a postcard to you target clients. On the card provide them with a way for them to opt in to a sms campaign that you can use to market to them. This will do two things. One, as implied by 247 you can save a lot of man hours walking door-to-door. Two if you follow up your mailer with a phone call you get a better chance to connect with someone because they are already familiar with your company name and product. Three you are creating a way to use your product to market to new clients showing them how it works. A well targeted direct mail campaign could be a good investment so you can start creating your own data list.