PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone

Relicsusa
09-12-2008, 06:34 PM
:)

I was retired and bored so thought I would try a website business then my friend got me involved as a mobile notary public. That was doing pretty well till the housing market slumped.
I am working hard though trying to improve my website and I also stay pretty busy with the building committee at church, and recently headed a committee to create a cookbook to raise funds for our building - the book will be printed next year and I will be sooooo happy to see it and have it off my plate lol.
I just spent 8hrs the other day painting my front deck. It was tiring, but so rewarding. It is finally white instead of a boring brown.

I joined this forum in hopes of absorbing some knowledge to improve & promote my site.
Looking forward to chatting with all of you.

vangogh
09-12-2008, 06:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Relicusa. You wouldn't be the first person to start a web business after retirement and I'm sure you won't be the last.

I look forward to getting to know you better and thanks for joining our community.

KristineS
09-12-2008, 09:14 PM
Glad to see you here Relicusa. Sounds like you have a lot of projects.

I love cookbooks too. What sort of recipes does yours have?

cbscreative
09-12-2008, 10:20 PM
Congrats on not sitting still just because you're retired, and welcome to our community of people who are glad to help any way we can.

Paul Elliott
09-14-2008, 12:55 AM
Relics, great to have you here.

I've co-authored one story cookbook and edited and contributed to another--both quite successful. If you have any questions about preparing and publishing one, you can pick my brain.

Paul