PDA

View Full Version : Where to find a good Quality and Reliable Clothing Manufacturer

collette302
11-22-2010, 08:08 AM
Hi Everyone

My names Collette and i am in the process of setting up a new clothing line of fashionable womens golf clothing. We have done alot of background research on the subject and want this clothing line to entise more female golders into the sport. We want our range to be be chic and sophisticated as well as sticking to the rules of womens golf clothing however we are a little stuck on the manufacturing side of things.

Our main focus is quality and wants our clothing to be of a high standard while not costing loads of money to make in the mean time. While we are starting out we would love a manufacturer that could source or material and trimmings, cut the patterns and supply us with samples. If we are happy with the quality of the samples we receive we would be happy to stick with that manufacturer so long as we could come to some sort of suitable arrangements.

Does anyone have any details of a reliable manufacturer to help? and also if anyone has any feedback on the clothing range ideas or possible ideas for what they would like to see for womens golf cloting then please get in touch.

Thanks for reading

Collette Halliday

KristineS
11-22-2010, 04:23 PM
Check out the Fashion Incubator (http://www.fashion-incubator.com/blog/) blog. It might be a good place to start.

vona
11-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Hi Collette,
This is Candice from Fujian,China.I just search something in the website then find your post and this useful forum.
We have our own factory and we do OEM for shoes and garments.Also we have experience in making sport jerseys.
Do you have your own brand or your own designer?Or you want the manufacturer to design for you?
Any detail requirement about the women golf clothing?
I am glad to be of some help.
If you feel interested in it,please feel free to contact with me.
Thank you and best regards.

Candice