PDA

View Full Version : I made changes to my website

jamesray50
11-19-2010, 07:07 PM
Hello everyone,

First of all I want to thank everyone who reviewed my website and gave me suggestions on what I could do to make it better. I have taken all your suggestions into consideration and made considerable changes that I hope have improved the website for the better. If I misunderstood anything, please let me know. I hope you will forgive me for asking for another review but I would really appreciate it. I do have some questions, but I will wait until after the reviews in case they are answered. Thank you so much for all your help.

Spider
11-19-2010, 10:22 PM
I think that looks better. Clear and clean.

websonalized
07-11-2011, 02:16 AM
jamesray50,

I like your website. It looks very professional and complete. With relevant information, and your bages reflect credibility.

The only thing I would change is the image you are using for text. Not that you need it, but SEO and better resolution

tylerhutchinson
07-11-2011, 01:48 PM
Looks good! The only suggestion I would say is the free consultation button looks a little dated and could be replaced with a more flashy and clear button. That one looks a little pixalated and has a white box behind it. Other then that I think it looks very clean and organized!

treelifedesigns
07-20-2011, 06:52 PM
I think the site looks good. I can't stand the blue button colors, but that may just be me.