PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Orion-joel

orion_joel
08-06-2008, 11:06 PM
Good day to all,

Absolutely fantastic to see that Vangogh and cbscreative, have been able to so quickly pick up the ball and run with it. I have been absent from the old SBF for a little while since just after the previous glitch that saw problems starting to happen, and really the biggest thing it came down to for me was i had to much trouble trying to figure out which posts i replied to and which i had not and when the posts were made, due to a few glitches.

Anyway, moving forward since thing i am still operating (admittedly at very low sales) my own business, Orion Networks which sells technology related products and services. Subsidizing this i am also working full time recently promoted to coordinator, so have a steady source of income, however this does inhibit the amount of time i spend on other things.

In my online efforts, i have created a few new projects, while my blog was active when i was last at SBF, it has continued active till today which, is over 6 months now and i think makes it the longest running online project i have had to date. Also recently added was my new Business Finds website where i am looking to keep a flow of my own Business related articles and maybe later on other's articles as well.

I think that is about all, it is going to be great to get back into helping, and sharing on a decent business forum again.

vangogh
08-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Hey Joel. Welcome to the new forum. Thanks for the kudos. I knew I hadn't seen you at the old forum for awhile and I figured it might have something to do with the new ownership and the lack of care that was being given to the forum.

Glad you followed us over here. Not everything is working it's best yet, but we'll get there.

orion_joel
08-06-2008, 11:16 PM
I hope to spend a bit more time here, i really do enjoy chatting, sharing and helping out people with a different view on business. Which was something i found i was spending more time trying to figure out what and where i had and had not posted then posting at the old forum, which was probably a direct effect of the owner not putting enough time and attention into maintaining the community base on the old forum.

Don't hesitate to let me know if i can help you out here at all.

cbscreative
08-06-2008, 11:35 PM
Thanks, Joel, and welcome/welcome back. It looks like it may take a while to get the bumps smoothed out here too, but we're committed to the task.

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome aboard Joel! :)