PDA

View Full Version : The Ad-Vice Man is back

Ad-Vice_Man
08-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Hey everyone... I go away for a little while and the world comes to an end...

For those who've forgotten, or maybe haven't ever known me, my name is Eric, I'm the Ad-Vice_Man. For the past two years I've run the Website and Q&A Blog Advertising Advice For Small Business Owners - Free Online Consultation By Advertising Experts (http://www.freeadvertisingadvice.org). which was dedicated to helping the do-it yourself marketer do it themselves better.

However, over the past 3-4 Months I've taken my business to the next level and have started offering Advertising Consulting and Advertising Media Buying Services. I'm positioned to help the type of business that has been handling their advertising themselves in the past but is ready to hand off some of the "grunt work" but isn't ready for a full blown advertising agency.

The site for this new venture is Harbor Pilot Media Buying Home Page (http://www.harborpilotmedia.com). If I can be of service to you just let me know.

cbscreative
08-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Welcome back Ad-vice Man. I'm glad you got my invitation to join us here and made it to the party.

orion_joel
08-06-2008, 11:19 PM
Hi Eric,

Good to see you here, i do remember seeing some of your good advice, previously at the old forum, and i do feel kind of the same as you about leaving for a little while and the end of the world coming. I am just glad i happen to go back before it disappeared and landed here.

KristineS
08-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Wow, it's really starting to be old home week here. It's so nice to see some familiar screen names.

Welcome to the forum, Ad-Vice man. Glad to see you here.

vangogh
08-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Welcome back Eric. It's great that you're expanding your business and I imagine there will be people here who'll want to use your services. Glad to have you join us.

Kristine is right, little by little it's starting to be old home week.

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 12:58 PM
Hi Eric,
Glad to see you! :cool:

Ad-Vice_Man
08-08-2008, 03:48 PM
Thanks everyone... It's good to be back. I've missed the comaraderrie...

Not to mention... I need to get caught up on Huggy Tree plumbing and the guy who works for his in-laws... it's like missing a few episodes of a reality show... you leave for a short time but everything is different

Paul Elliott
08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
Hey everyone... I go away for a little while and the world comes to an end...

Who knew, Eric? :eek:

<Eric's back, reboot universe!> :D

Keep up your excellent work!

Paul

vangogh
08-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Eric I don't think Huggy Tree is here at the moment. I think it's been awhile since he logged into the old forum so he probably doesn't know what happened.

Marcomguy
08-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Hi Ad-vice, good to see you here. I used to be a media planner and director waay back. Haven't done it in a long time, probably forgotten everything I knew.

Hope you have much success with Harbor Pilot Media.

Ad-Vice_Man
08-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Hi Ad-vice, good to see you here. I used to be a media planner and director waay back. Haven't done it in a long time, probably forgotten everything I knew.

Hope you have much success with Harbor Pilot Media.

Thanks I appreciate it.

Feel free to refer me anytime ;)