PDA

View Full Version : Private Equity Investments and Online Marketing

Inventor
10-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Hello there!

Pls call me Matt. I have been in business for the past 20 years but with the internet taking over most of the traditional business activities and methods, I need to adopt - and for that I call myself a rookie and gladly have ears for suggestions and discussions. I hope to share some of my experiences in this forum and also benefit from others' contributions.

I am engaged in businesses of wholesale distribution, import and export, manufacturing and in research and development of various electro-mechanical products. We develop products with upcoming demand or those that have limited competition by their complexity or by code regulations.

My interests are in private equity investments, online marketing/sales, SEO, among other business-related matters.

Spider
10-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Welcome aboard, Matt.

Inventor
10-05-2010, 02:03 PM
Thanks Frederick, I look forward to reading and contributing on this forum.

vangogh
10-05-2010, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Matt. I guess even after 20 years in business there's always something new to learn. Sounds like you have a lot going on and will have a lot to share as well.

Thanks for joining the community.

Blessed
10-05-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome to the SBF - we're glad to have you on board!

Inventor
10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Thanks Van and Jenn! I look forward to participate in discussions serving the entrepreneurs and small businesses. There is apparently good quality membership in this forum who are willing to share their own experiences and advise, and I like that.
Securing investments or funding at our current economic situation is crucial to small businesses and entrepreneurs, and I think it will be a good subject to cover in this forum.

KristineS
10-07-2010, 01:50 PM
Welcome to the forum Matt.

phanio
10-11-2010, 01:02 PM
Matt - that is quite a list of activities. Welcome!

Business Attorney
10-11-2010, 01:07 PM
A belated welcome from me, too. Matt. It sounds like you have a lot to contribute on a wide range of subjects.

Inventor
10-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Matt - that is quite a list of activities. Welcome!

Thanks and look forward to contributing in this forum. We do have a short list of activities and bringing the businesses to the current levels made a lot of challenge. I will be posting in the next few days under a new thread.

Inventor
10-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Hi David,

Thanks and I hope to contribute and to having qualified guidance from members of the forum.