PDA

View Full Version : New to forum

rdcclu
09-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Hi, I'm Bob from Tucson, AZ.

I come from a financial and estate planning background. I have had my own office for many years, as well as serving as the Tucson District Manager for a large international life insurance company.

I have been marketing on the Internet for ten years. I specialize in helping small businesses and professionals drive more traffic to their web sites and convert that traffic into sales.

I'm looking forward to picking up ideas from forum members as well as contributing.

KristineS
09-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Hi Bob, welcome to the forum. There are a bunch of Marketers and web design people here so you should feel right at home.

Spider
09-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Welcome aboard, Bob from Tuscon.

vangogh
09-22-2010, 04:24 PM
Welcome to the forum Bob. Like Kristine said we have a number of designers and marketers here and certainly have our share of conversations about both. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
09-22-2010, 05:08 PM
Sounds like you'll be a great fit here, Bob. Your experience will not only be helpful to members, you'll find a lot of friends here with the same goals and interests. Welcome to the community. I look forward to seeing your perspective on some of the discussions we have here.

Business Attorney
09-23-2010, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the community, Bob. I'll look forward to hearing your ideas on driving business to small business websites. Is your primary angle SEO, PPC and other online means or do you use offline methods to direct people to the Internet?

SEOHelp
09-23-2010, 12:29 PM
Welcome. My husband was born in Tucson. We were just there a few years ago and he said that it has really changed. I am new here too - look forward to sharing ideas.