PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Seattle, WA

dizzle
09-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Hey everybody. I stumbled across this forum earlier today looking for answers on how to solve the inventory/PO/invoicing issue that I have at my company.

I'm the operations director for a start up linen company and we're expecting to expand quite a bit. I know this isn't the right section to post this questions so i won't bore you with what it is that I need to know.

A few things that I like to do in my spare time are ballroom dancing (taught this for awhile) golf, and DJing.

Looking forward to learning as much as I possibly can here :).

vangogh
09-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Welcome to the forum dizzle. Sounds like you have a nice variety of hobbies and I assume we'll have plenty to talk about in regards to business. I'm glad you stumbled across us and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
09-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome to the forum dizzle. We're glad you're here.

cbscreative
09-20-2010, 07:21 PM
Greetings back atcha, and welcome to the SBF. That "stumbling" could be one of the best discoveries you've made for your biz. There's a lot of diverse experience here.

Blessed
09-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the forum Dizzle!

I've been away too much lately and am trying to get back into the swing of the discussion around here - it's a great place to poke around and ask questions!

dizzle
09-22-2010, 11:25 AM
I'm noticing the vast information i've been finding :). Who needs business school when you have a forum like this? haha.

thanks for the welcoming! Hopefully I can give back with my knowledge to other's as much as I will receiving.

vangogh
09-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the compliments on the place. We do try. I'm sure you'll be giving back just as much as everyone else too.

cbscreative
09-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Thanks, dizzle. Nothing against business school, but we do have an additional advantage here; this is real world stuff. Not everything you might learn in school works outside of the textbook or classroom.

dizzle
09-22-2010, 12:48 PM
Thanks, dizzle. Nothing against business school, but we do have an additional advantage here; this is real world stuff. Not everything you might learn in school works outside of the textbook or classroom.

I agree completely.

People can learn soo much here :).

Business Attorney
09-23-2010, 10:14 AM
I'm late to the the welcoming party, dizzle, but I wanted to welcome you to our group as well. I look forward to seeing your input and assisting your with your questions.

dizzle
09-24-2010, 05:03 PM
thanks!!!!

SEOHelp
09-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the forum - I am new also - so far I am finding this forum to be one of the better ones!