PDA

View Full Version : facebook ???

greenoak
09-08-2010, 12:21 PM
we are having a small event this weekend...i need to pick between impressions and clicks .......what do you like? im going for local , which i can have in either mode....weve done both...thanks

Patrysha
09-08-2010, 01:42 PM
I've only done the clicks so far on the FB campaigns I've worked with...I haven't seen an advantage to paying for impressions.

greenoak
09-09-2010, 08:19 AM
we get clicks from our impressions ...and a lot more people see our name with impressions....

Harold Mansfield
09-09-2010, 09:04 AM
I'd pay for clicks. Impressions are great if you are branding yourself and usually work best in conjunction with several campaigns.
Clicks insure that your message is being seen by people who show an interest.

greenoak
09-10-2010, 08:25 AM
i think we get equal clicks either way we go....thus my wondering ....we do advertize local so the branding is good for us too...
im thinking of taking the facebook course from chance chapman...its very reasonable...and would be my second online marketing buy!!! .anybody heard of him? http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/WeTeachFB?ref=search ....its getting so big for us...weve added about 50 in the last couple of weeks....over 850 fans now....
hes young but hes out there totally involved in facebook.,......and has 1200 fans....so i know hes connecting ..,... and talking about it everyday....
and videos....
what i like about his marketing/offer is you know the price and you know pretty close what hes offering...there are boundaries....its not custom work..
.i do pay for another online thing...GIFTBEAT... ...its over 100 $ a year but its full of retail talk and lots of active stores on there talking about the issues.... and very good retail research from the giftbeat organization....