PDA

View Full Version : WoW! Hi Everyone

Jerz
08-21-2010, 12:53 PM
:o Id like to express how delighted i am to join this forum. Im 21 yr old young man who with my significant other would like to open an online store. I currently have two jobs but since being medically discharged from the Navy. I want to become successful so eventually i can relax and concentrate on physically being fit for the remainder of my life. Im not soley thinking of an online store but its a start for me to grow and learn the basis of being an entrepreneur.

So i think i can learn from everyone i already have alot questions once i get some time later on and here forth ill post and comment.

Cant wait to hear everyones stories.

vangogh
08-21-2010, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the forum Jerz. I'm glad you're delighted to join us. We feel the same about having you as part of the community. We all started somewhere and you seem to have the right entrepreneurial spirit. Feel free to ask those questions any time. We may not always have the answers, but we will try our best to help.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
08-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Great enthusiasm, welcome to the SBF.

dynocat
08-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Welcome, Jerz

You'll find all manner of entrepreneurs here. From reading you'll find many, if not most, are experts in their field. A lot of information is offered by very helpful members.

I am a lowly business owner who asks more questions than I answer I learn as much from reading as posting.

Again, welcome and best of luck with your business plans.