PDA

View Full Version : Hey there

ParisCreative
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
So I see that a gaggle of old sbf.com users have migrated over to this new forum so I should join that gaggle.

I am actually in a Small Business hiatus at this moment as I now have two small kids (almost 20mo and 5mo) but my mind has always been desiring to own my own business. I hope soon, especially with the help of the community, to realize that dream. :)

cbscreative
09-04-2008, 02:51 PM
Another long lost SBF member finds his way to our new and much better home. Welcome aboard.

I hope you make those dreams come true. Just be aware that with young children, there's never an easy or convenient time to start. Once you decide to make it happen, just stay focused and make it work. Since you have that desire to own a business, you'll never be satisfied if you don't do it. As you already know, there is a lot of good experience in this community to help.

vangogh
09-04-2008, 03:53 PM
Welcome Paris. Good to see another friendly avatar and name.

We'll definitely do what we can to help you realize your dreams. You probably know that already. I agree with Steve. If you have that dream you don't want to be thinking what if. Can you get it going part time? Very limited part time? Even just spending a few nights planning how you want your business to be can be valuable and take you much closer to where you ultimately want to go.

KristineS
09-04-2008, 09:07 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's nice to see another screen name I recognize.

Paul Elliott
09-07-2008, 10:50 PM
I am actually in a Small Business hiatus at this moment as I now have two small kids (almost 20mo and 5mo) but my mind has always been desiring to own my own business. I hope soon, especially with the help of the community, to realize that dream. :)

Welcome, Paris What sort of business do you have in mind?

Paul

CADesign
09-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Welcome from one of the newer members here.
As you probably already know this is a great bunch here, ready and willing to help out.
Wishing you the best in bringing that dream to life.

Dave

Business Attorney
09-08-2008, 10:35 AM
Welcome, Paris. Good to see you found your way here. I'll look forward to your continued contributions.