PDA

View Full Version : Hello from MN

BillR
09-04-2008, 12:18 PM
Hi - I used to post on the "other" forum. CBSCreative sent me a note about this one.

So what happened over there?

Also - I'm welcome to be back. I'm an 11-year business owner of a consulting company. We have 3 owners and about 18 people total. We do niche consulting around the US.

cbscreative
09-04-2008, 01:09 PM
Glad you made it, Bill, welcome.

We have a couple threads here that discuss the other forum, but mostly, we're just glad to be here and rebuilding a community that they didn't seem to care about. I'm sure you can use your business experience to contribute some useful insights to the forum. I hope you enjoy this new place we have here.

vangogh
09-04-2008, 03:49 PM
Hey Bill. Welcome to our new hangout.

Mostly a bunch of us were feeling that the owner of the old forum were neglecting the place. There were too many issues over the last few months with the final straw being when the site went down for a couple of weeks a month or so ago with no explanation or apology.

Steve, Kristine, and myself decided it was time to start a new place where ownership was part of the community and would be more open with everyone and also allow us to create the kind of place the old forum was and we wanted to see again.

I'm glad you found us and thanks for joining or rejoining the community.

KristineS
09-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Thanks for coming to join us. Welcome to the forum.

Paul Elliott
09-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Welcome, Bill.

What's the nature of your consulting business?

Paul

BillR
09-08-2008, 05:02 PM
Welcome, Bill.

What's the nature of your consulting business?

Paul

IT Consulting in a niche market. We work with large companies/Federal Government. Our company is small (18 people) and has been around for about 11 years.

llcollins82
09-08-2008, 10:23 PM
HI Bill,

seems I am your neighbor! I hail from Wisconsin myself.

Welcome! I am still getting to know everyone, but it's working out great so far. I think you'll like it here.

BillR
09-09-2008, 12:23 PM
HI Bill,

seems I am your neighbor! I hail from Wisconsin myself.

Welcome! I am still getting to know everyone, but it's working out great so far. I think you'll like it here.

I'm moving to Stevens Point soon :)