PDA

View Full Version : Introduction from ACE Janitorial

ACE Janitorial
08-03-2010, 04:24 PM
Hello Everyone:

I appreciate being a part of this forum. I really am anxious to learn what is working as far as marketing; specifically internet marketing. I own a local commercial janitorial company in Dallas and really need to be careful with how I spend money promoting my business. I look forward to reading everyone's advice. If I can be of help with janitorial services; just let me know.

<please set up a forum signature>

vangogh
08-03-2010, 04:36 PM
Welcome to the forum. Good news and bad news about marketing online. The good news is you generally don't have to spend money. The bad news is you do have to make up for that with time. I guess that's true about much of business. More good news though. When you do spend money marketing online you can usually better track how well your marketing is working so you're spending smart.

Glad you decided to stay hi and thanks for joining the community.

By the way I removed the links at the bottom of your post. We ask people to set up a forum signature. If you click on Settings in the upper right and then on Edit Signature in the menu that appears on the left you'll be able to add one. Thanks.

cbscreative
08-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Welcome, Ace. You found a great place to learn about online (and offline) marketing, and several other business related subjects. Enjoy this resource and feel free to get involved in the discussions. If you want to sit back and just listen in for a while, that's fine too. There's a lot to take in if you're not real familiar with making a profit with your web site.

Blessed
08-03-2010, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the forum!

Marketing is fun :) and there is a lot to learn. Fortunately everyone here is helpful :)

Business Attorney
08-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Welcome to the forum. It's always nice to see some variety and I don't recall any janitorial services among the community.

KristineS
08-06-2010, 01:48 PM
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll get a lot of Marketing help here as we do have a few marketing geeks , including me, that post quite often.