PDA

View Full Version : BreakThrough Business Solutions - Searching for like minded individuals!

TravisPetelle
07-23-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey everyone. My name is Travis Petelle and I'm the president of BreakThrough Business Solutions. What we do is work with businesses as a consultant to better their business in every way. I would go into the whole pitch, but no need. You can get a better idea of what I do through my posts in the future I'm sure.

I just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce myself. I just found the forum the other day and love it thus far. I look forward to meeting you all.

Also, I wanted to mention if anyone else out there works with small businesses with marketing, operations, anything that really makes them more money, I would love for you to contact me. If you have a blog or website, I think we could both benefit from some guest post swaps/link swaps etc. I just got a blog up and running for my consulting and it's getting rave reviews thus far. Networking has always been my strong point and in my internet marketing career finding others that you can swap posts and links with is the quickest way to grow both businesses.

Contact me if you would like to talk more about building an alliance between us. Any small business owners that have any questions about making their business more money, feel free to contact me as well. I create this business to help as many people as possible so don't be shy.

I can be contacted through my website in my signature.

I look forward to meeting you all, working with some, and helping others!

Travis

cbscreative
07-23-2010, 12:52 PM
I've been seeing your posts today, Travis, welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing you share more insight and adding your input to the discussions here. Thanks for the compliment on our forum, we do seek to be the best, and our members are what make it that way.

If you haven't already seen it, we have a good thread going you will probably be interested in:
http://www.small-business-forum.net/traditional-marketing/3250-do-you-network-wth-competitors.html

Spider
07-23-2010, 01:51 PM
Welcome aboard, Travis.

vangogh
07-23-2010, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the forum Travis. I gave you a welcome after one of your other posts, since I saw that one first, but nice to be able to give you the official welcome.

Sounds like your business is perfect for the forum. I'm guessing you'll have a lot of great info to share and hopefully we can return the favor. Looking forward to getting to know you too and thanks for joining the community.