PDA

View Full Version : Four94 Introduction

Four94
07-21-2010, 11:59 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Mark Richardson.
I am co-founder of a new business called Four94.

Please visit our Blog to see what we are doing to grow our new
business we started from scratch.

If you have a Blog we would love to know about it as well.

We might be able to help each other grow.

vangogh
07-21-2010, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark. SaaS is definitely something that should be of interest to small businesses. Hopefully we can help each grow as you say. Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
07-21-2010, 12:24 PM
Welcome, Mark. I cast a vote in your other thread. Unfortunately, my honesty wasn't good news, but I hope you stay here and interact with some great people. Even when we tell you what you don't want to hear, it's for your own good.

KristineS
07-21-2010, 03:45 PM
Welcome to the forum Mark.

Rzacny
07-23-2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Mark--
I read some of your answers to HuggyTree and liked what you and Vangogh both said. I'm building my on-line counseling practice and plan to interact with this forum quite frequently. My blog and site are at Your Business Counselor (http://www.yourbusinesscounselor.com) If you get a minute visit, and comment.

Four94
07-23-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi Mark--
I read some of your answers to HuggyTree and liked what you and Vangogh both said. I'm building my on-line counseling practice and plan to interact with this forum quite frequently. My blog and site are at Your Business Counselor (http://www.yourbusinesscounselor.com) If you get a minute visit, and comment.

Hi Rzacny,

What type of feedback are you looking for about your blog?
Anything in particular?

Thanks,
Mark

Rzacny
07-28-2010, 01:02 PM
Constructive comments about the good or bad of what you might see there. We all can use input from other people as to how they see our writings.

Four94
07-29-2010, 11:20 AM
Constructive comments about the good or bad of what you might see there. We all can use input from other people as to how they see our writings.

Hi Robert,

Sorry for the delay.

I took a look at your website.

From looking at it, I would do some changes to it.

When I go to Your Business Counselor (http://www.yourbusinesscounselor.com/).

I am automatically thinking I will be able to get some quick information about you.
Instead, it's going to a Blog which has a lot of options for me to look at.

From being a "new visitor" to your site, I might say to myself "This has a lot going on, ill check it out later when I get more time."

You might want to try to change the homepage to be more "simple".
Than add a few "Call to action" type of buttons to get me to click on a Blog link or more information about you.

A simple page with a "video" might work.

Just quick thoughts here.

Thanks,
Mark Richardson

Rzacny
07-29-2010, 03:07 PM
Mark---
Appreciate the time you took, and the comments you made. I'll consider each item and make some changes.
Thanks a bunch. Robert

upstream
07-29-2010, 04:17 PM
Hi Mark,

I'm a fan of SaaS, what kind of applications do you have in mind?

Four94
07-29-2010, 05:39 PM
Hi Mark,

I'm a fan of SaaS, what kind of applications do you have in mind?

Hi Upstream,

Each of our products we plan to offer will start off as something we need first.
The first project we are working on is one is basically a
"Goal Management System" that will allow us to manage "Projects, Task, Todos, etc"

We know there are a lot of systems out there like this.
But we plan to create something based on our point of view and experiences.

After we create it for ourselves.

We plan to try to find "Beta" testers for it.

Who knows, they might like our system and might want to keep using it.

From talking to some people I know personally in the business community.
There still seems to be a lot of people who don't use an "electronic" based system for project/task/todo management.

We will see where it goes.

Thanks,
Mark Richardson

upstream
07-30-2010, 09:28 AM
Cool, I like it. You're right about a lot of people not using electronic systems, and if they do it tends to be something goofy that someone created in Excel.