PDA

View Full Version : NJ Newbie

ndeluca
06-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Hello all...Wanted to introduce myself and also get some feedback on a recently developed website. I started a thread and hope that no one takes it as spam...Its an honest thread to try and get some honest feedback...I hope to meet all of you as I would like to become a regular visitor...Thanks again everyone!

vangogh
06-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Welcome to the forum Nicholas. I already welcomed you in your other thread and offered some thoughts on your site, but it's nice to be able to send out the official welcome in an intro thread.

Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
06-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the forum.

cbscreative
06-29-2010, 03:11 PM
Welcome. It's a good thing you're not here to spam because vangogh sleeps with a bottle of spam killer in his hand.

Be sure to grab some refreshments from the lobby. All new members get a virtual SBF coffee cup with free virtual refills. After we review your site, Kristine will pour a round of virtual drinks to celebrate.

Patrysha
06-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Welcome to forum :-)

Steve C. I wanna know where my drinks are...sheesh...next thing I know you'll be telling me Dan's unemployed neighbour is sharing his hoots in some shed out back...no one tells me anything...

cbscreative
06-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Sorry, Patrysha, you must be so used to using the regular member entrance that you forgot to check the main lobby. I just grabbed a shot of Canadian Club Whisky for you and set it on your desk. Would you like ice for that? I'd offer a mixer, but CC is just too good to ruin with a mixer. We have cheap stuff for that.

Patrysha
06-29-2010, 06:39 PM
Oh thank you Steve, but could I be a huge bother and trade you for a rum and coke...sooo not a whiskey girl...mind you if you have a spot of Glenfiddich hiding behind that bar, a splash or two of that will do :-)

cbscreative
06-29-2010, 09:20 PM
No problem, Patrysha. We have Bacardi Light, Gold, Select, or Meyer's Dark. Would you like that with lime? It's just not the same without lime.

BTW, the CC won't go to waste. I'll make sure of that.

Patrysha
06-30-2010, 02:26 AM
Oh what a selection...and here I thought I'd have to settle for Lamb's or Captain Morgan...that'll be the the Meyer's Dark for me, don't believe I have tried that one before...with lime of course...

And I have no doubt you'll find a home for the CC.

Meanwhile, welcome again Nicholas :-) What a nice name...I have a son with that name...well two and a hubby and a fil if you count middle names...

RMMarketing
07-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Welcome Nicholas. This is a great online community.

KristineS
07-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Wow, I'm glad someone else started pouring drinks. I've never been a big drinker and heaven only knows what I'd start pouring for you all if I were mixing drinks.

cbscreative
07-07-2010, 04:28 PM
I guess I'm the official new bartender then.