PDA

View Full Version : Yes you can - use technology to your advantage

amir
06-16-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi,
My name is Amir Sachs from Bluelight IT (BlueLightIT - More than just Outsourced IT (http://www.bluelightit.com)).
I started this IT company in 2003 from South Africa and moved to the US to run it full time in 2008.

Coming from a 3rd world country like South Africa, I have learned that there is an affordable solution to every problem. You see, the IT resources over there are in such shortage that we had to innovate and create our own solutions.

I was able to bring this methodology with me to the US and am busy helping small business with their technology needs.

I'd love to help and answer any questions you have relating to backups, hosted server, cloud services to small business owners, online marketing, search engines, and all the 'techno' stuff.

looking forward to chatting to all of you at one stage or another.

Regards
Amir

vangogh
06-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Welcome to the forum Amir. You have a great attitude about finding affordable solutions. I agree. There's almost always a way to be creative and innovate in order to keep costs down.

Looking forward to chatting with you too. Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
06-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Welcome to the forum. You should fit right in here. We have a lot of people who are always ready to "talk tech".

cbscreative
06-16-2010, 01:47 PM
Welcome to the SBF and to the US.

Spider
06-16-2010, 05:52 PM
Welcome aboard, Amir

amir
06-17-2010, 02:21 PM
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I guess the next couple of nights will be spent trolling around here :)

vangogh
06-17-2010, 04:01 PM
Troll away. Several of us are night owls and may very well be here while you are.