PDA

View Full Version : Hi

KaliStar
05-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi,

I am making plans to start a small web-based business and I realized that I am going to need advice :) so I figuured I'd join a forum where I can ask questions and eventually answer a few once I get some experience myself;)

Star

vangogh
05-23-2010, 02:28 PM
Welcome to the forum Star. What kind of business are you thinking of starting? I know we won't have every answer for you, but I also know we'll do our best to answer the questions we can. I'm sure you'll be answering our questions much sooner than you think too.

Thanks for joining the community.

KaliStar
05-23-2010, 02:41 PM
Well, I'm not ready to share my idea yet, but it basically is going to be an on-line retail business selling wedding attire and accessories.

vangogh
05-23-2010, 03:34 PM
That's ok if you're not ready to share details of your business yet. At some point you'll obviously have to, but you can do that when you're ready. Wedding attire and accessories is the amount of information I was asking about anyway. Just to get a better sense of what kind of business you were thinking of starting. It'll help sometimes in answering questions since the answer is often different depending on the business.

Thanks for sharing.

dynocat
05-24-2010, 12:51 AM
Welcome, Star.

I already answered you on another thread. My hubby and I have had an online presence since 1998 for our small wooden kitchenwares manufacturing business. I've learned so much in the past 12 years I could write a few books--if I had the time. :)

This is a forum of very nice and helpful people. I'm sure you'll learn a lot.

hdm
05-24-2010, 06:59 AM
Hello Star

Welcome to this friendly forum. I'm sure you'll get plenty of tips here.

KristineS
05-24-2010, 12:32 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Patrysha
05-24-2010, 12:44 PM
Welcome to SBF :-)

Wedding stuff is highly competitive, but highly rewarding. Looking forward to seeing what you can come up with.

KaliStar
05-26-2010, 08:40 PM
TY - Glad to see this forum is very active.