PDA

View Full Version : so cool...

greenoak
05-17-2010, 01:36 PM
we put a poll on our facebook page...the question...whats your favorite area of the store?.....almost 80 folks replied!!!..giving me some nice info..... any ideas for another good poll?
im kind of amazed how willing the people are to get involved....
ann

KristineS
05-17-2010, 02:32 PM
That's part of the beauty of social media, real time feedback. I am amazed too by the fact that people will respond to questions and give ideas and input, but they do and they will. It's great!

Now, you just have to act on what you've learned. I think that's the bit that a lot of people forget. Information doesn't do you any good until you act on it.

greenoak
05-18-2010, 09:41 AM
i will be using the info in lots of ways...its just real good info to throw into the pot.......
.now i want to put on another poll....maybe one that will help me at the wholesale show i go to in chicago...where i buy much of our fall merchandise...im trying to think of the right questions to ask...something around colors and styles wanted....
ann

dynocat
05-18-2010, 09:49 AM
Ann, rather than one question, how about a checkbox for Interests? It would cover the many types of antiques, furnishings, services you offer.