PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Brian
05-14-2010, 01:52 PM
I've owned a contracting company for nearly 25 years. I've grown weary of the contractor forums populated with participants who don't want to discuss business issues.

I'm looking forward to discussing business, not what kind of paint to use. :)

Brian Phillips

vangogh
05-14-2010, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the forum Brian. We do have a couple of people here in businesses related to contracting, but I don't think we've ever had a conversation on paint. :)

By the way you may not know, but you can add a signature through your User Control Panel. That way you won't have to type your name in every post. You'll type it once and it will be there automatically when you post. Also if you have a website feel free to add a link to it in your signature as well.

Thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
05-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the forum Brian. I am inclined to discuss paint, but only because I'm thinking of painting my condo. The rest of the time I mostly talk marketing.

Spider
05-14-2010, 06:44 PM
Welcome aboard, Brian. I've had a lifetime in construction, now retired. Good to see another contractor join SBF.

Blessed
05-14-2010, 09:37 PM
Welcome to the forum Brian!

I'm trying to decide if I'm going to paint or stain an end table I'm working on refinishing right now... but usually I too talk about marketing and graphic design and printing - at least when I'm not changing diapers or explaining why the sky is blue :)

Welcome to the forum!

dynocat
05-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Welcome, Brian. We own a small manufacturing business selling both retail and wholesale. On the side, I do some marketing and online presence creation for small local businesses.

This is a great board open to questions on any business topic you can think of.