PDA

View Full Version : I want to consolidate my debt and finance a cosmetic surgery, Quick loan? Credit Card

lucasleva05
05-03-2010, 05:37 AM
I have about $4,000 worth of debt. Im 23 and i have been at my job only 4 months and make about 1,300 a month. I dont have bills right now though so i think its best to get rid of my unwanted debt while i can afford to. I would also like a $2,500 cosmetic surgery. I plan on financing it or obtaining a loan large enough to cover the fee and pay off my debt. Would it be worth it pay off a loan for 5yrs if u apply for a $6,000 loan? What kind of loan will decrease my interest rate as i pay my debt off? is there a type of financing that offers a lower rate w/ the promise that i willl apply the loan to my bed credit? What is the best procedure for someone in my position?

Steve B
05-03-2010, 06:19 AM
I'm confused, you want to get rid of unwanted debt while you can afford to - but you are asking about taking out a loan for cosmetic surgery.

Why don't you pay off your current debt - then save up the money for the cosmetic surgery? It shouldn't take very long if you don't have bills right now. This will prevent you from falling into the trap that most people fall into of getting stuff before they can really afford it. If you have this avoiding debt mindset for the rest of your life you will be WAY ahead of the game.

huggytree
05-03-2010, 08:04 AM
i was raised to save up for something and pay in cash.

i save up $20-30k for cars and pay cash

id pay what you have off and save up for the surgery and pay cash.

vangogh
05-03-2010, 10:33 AM
Given that this lucasleva05 used to have signature links for debt consolidation (before I removed them) and that I found similar posts to the one here at other forums (only with different details) lucasleva05 and this thread are likely spam.