PDA

View Full Version : Checking In

Aaron Hats
08-06-2008, 07:32 PM
Hi All,

I'm checking in with my intro. Five years ago my wife and I left our corporate jobs and moved to New Hampshire to live in our dream home (a log home) and open our own business. It's been very hard work and 2008 has been especially difficult but last month we celebrated five years of Aaron Hats. Unlike many new businesses we have a brick & mortar store in addition to our web site, GetaHatOn.com (http://www.getahaton.com).

A few months ago I became a SCORE counselor and have already helped a few local small businesses.

Aaron

vangogh
08-06-2008, 07:35 PM
Welcome to the forum Aaron. Glad you could make it here and sorry about the email confirmation not making it through.

Wow. 5 years? Congrats on the anniversary. I have a few more years to go to catch you, but then you'll be ahead of me again.

Harold Mansfield
08-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Hi All,

I'm checking in with my intro. Five years ago my wife and I left our corporate jobs and moved to New Hampshire to live in our dream home (a log home) and open our own business. It's been very hard work and 2008 has been especially difficult but last month we celebrated five years of Aaron Hats. Unlike many new businesses we have a brick & mortar store in addition to our web site, GetaHatOn.com (http://www.getahaton.com).

A few months ago I became a SCORE counselor and have already helped a few local small businesses.

Aaron
Hey Aaron ! It's kind of like going into one of your favorite bars and running into old friends.
Good to see things are going well !

KristineS
08-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Aaron, I'm so glad to see you here. It's starting to feel like old home week.

Congratulations on five years in business. That's a real accomplishment. You've made real progress with your blogs too. I've been reading on occasion. Very nicely done.

Evan
08-06-2008, 09:13 PM
Welcome Aaron! Congratulations on becoming a SCORE counselor. How has that been going?

cbscreative
08-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Welcome Aaron, we're glad you made it. And big congrats on 5 years! Since 80% fail, that's a huge accomplishment. You're now in the top 20%.

Coach Morse
08-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Hi Aaron,
Congratulations on 5 years in business! :)