PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

SouthernOfficeChairs.com
08-24-2008, 03:16 PM
I found this forum through a blog post on Wordpress.com. (officesupport911)
I look forward to reading the forums and contributing from time to time.
I was an Accountant/Operations Manager/HR Manager by trade until I realized that I should actually be making money for myself vs. someone else. Together with my husband, we launched our website earlier this year and so far have been very pleased with the results.
Although I do not look at myself as a complete business expert, I feel that my 25+ years of experience in businesses of various forms that I've accumulated much knowledge. Just from "glancing" at a few of the topics and posts on this forum, I believe it will become a valuable resource.
I'm glad I "found" you guys!
SOC

vangogh
08-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Welcome to the forum SouthernOfficeChairs. Glad you found us through Karen's blog. We'll have to give her a gold star or something.

I'd say 25+ years of experience qualifies you as something of an expert.

I look forward to getting to know you better and hope you enjoy your stay.

KristineS
08-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to you joining the discussion.

cbscreative
08-24-2008, 10:17 PM
I'm glad Karen's blog ad brought you our way, so welcome to a really great small business forum with some really great people. We may be new, but things are happening here because we have such dedicated members. I hope to see more posts from you as we all learn from each other.

Coach Morse
08-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Welcome to SBF!

Paul Elliott
08-30-2008, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the SBF, Southern!

Poke around and jump in wherever you feel thus inspired. You'll get a lot of help here. :)

Paul