PDA

View Full Version : No Movie Game Here??

lav
08-22-2008, 10:47 PM
Sheesh! you guy's dont mess around I find this new forum today and already Vangogh has posted like 700 or more posts and CBS ist far behind him....

For those who dont know me Im the one who was in charge of vangoghs countdown for almost 2 years on the other forum. Unfortunately I had to pass up on the countdown thing as it was TAKING OVER MY LIFE...

Im an aussie graphic designer who owns a green printing business

cbscreative
08-22-2008, 10:58 PM
Hey, lav, great to see you here, and welcome. It just so happens we do have the movie game here, but it isn't attached to any anniversaries or dates. We just play, but it has taken a 30's theme the whole way through which started on the old thread and we decided to continue it here. There's no countdown, but you're welcome to join, and it's great to have you with us at this new home.

Just for reference, here's the new movie game (http://www.small-business-forum.net/small-talk/9-play-movie-game.html). You might also like to know that Kristine is back with us too, and has been involved from the start of the new SBF. She is Queen here for that matter, so we're having lots of fun.

vangogh
08-22-2008, 11:45 PM
Hey lav. Welcome to the new hangout. I was wondering when you might log into the old place and find out where we were.

Yep, we've been busy trying to fill the new place with posts and threads. Hard to believe how quickly we're filling up.

You know we did restart the movie game here. It's already the thread with the most posts. We started it on day 1 too so I suppose we could officially decide we're going to try to make it to anniversary number 1.

KristineS
08-23-2008, 11:37 PM
Lav!

So great to see you. Your spot as countdown master is ready and waiting for you.

lav
08-24-2008, 07:14 AM
So great to see you.Oh Wow you can see me?? hehe

Seriously though this new forum was a good move, I was spending less and less time at the old one, great job guy's.... its nice to know things are in good hands

KristineS
08-24-2008, 07:29 AM
Such a comedian.

vangogh
08-24-2008, 11:48 AM
Ever the same lav.

I think a lot of people were spending less and less time on the old forum and many more were headed in that direction. Hopefully we can continue to rebuild here what we used to have there.

Coach Morse
08-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Hi Lav,
Welcome aboard! :)