PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm not new but...

Blessed
01-29-2010, 03:19 PM
my life went haywire and it's been so long since I've been here that I'm feeling a little lost...

Anyway - looking forward to jumping back into the forum - I've missed it!

I'm a mom, a wife, a graphic designer. Have been working for myself since 2007 when our daughter was born. We had a little boy in June of last year and any shreds of sanity I had left are now gone. As soon as I can sleep more than four or five hours a night I hope to start learning web design and all that goes with that - in the meantime I've got a pretty solid customer base that I do print design, forms and etc... for.

Good to be back! Now I'm off to see what I've been missing...

Spider
01-29-2010, 04:21 PM
Welcome back. It wasn't long after I arrived that I noticed you had disappeared and I wondered if I had driven you away!!!

Anyway, gald you couldn't live without the merry SBF folk.

Blessed
01-29-2010, 09:56 PM
Hey Frederick!

You didn't scare me off... I've just got too much going on!

Thanks for the welcome back
-Jenn

Steve B
01-29-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi Jenn,

Are you still doing a magazine? We gave up on ours about a year or so ago when a few of our restaurants went out of business.

We started a pet food delivery business in it's place. It's a better compliment to the dog fence stuff.

rezzy
01-30-2010, 09:37 AM
I was thinking the same thing, you disappear shortly after your son arrived. Its good to have you back on board!

vangogh
01-30-2010, 10:37 AM
Welcome back Jenn. No worries about disappearing for awhile. We're glad to have you back.

Blessed
01-30-2010, 10:51 AM
Hi Jenn,

Are you still doing a magazine? We gave up on ours about a year or so ago when a few of our restaurants went out of business.

We started a pet food delivery business in it's place. It's a better compliment to the dog fence stuff.

No - we aren't doing the magazine anymore. I had another one that I worked with some too but they were a family ran thing and someone got their feelings hurt and sued someone else and I got out of that mess. Also the Newspaper I've done work for has gone online only for the time being - too many advertisers dropped out because they "couldn't afford it"

Pet food sounds like a great compliment to your primary business.

KristineS
02-01-2010, 03:45 PM
Jenn,

I've seen you around here and there, but it's nice to see you back on the forum. Glad to hear Sugar and Goose are well and things are (maybe!) settling down a bit.

cbscreative
02-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Welcome back, Jenn. I've had so much going on over the last few days, I was gone from here too, so I completely understand how that can happen.