PDA

View Full Version : Hey everyone! New member here to help!

steven2025
01-28-2010, 01:24 PM
Hello everyone! My name is Steven and I am from Texas. I started my own Time Trial racing series called the Chrono-X. (i.e. a competitive race in the automotive industry)

Here's a little info about me:

Graduated from Mcoy Business School, degree in management with an entrepreneurial focus covering marketing, finance, economics, public relations, and business plan development.

Before switching to business I majored in graphics design and 3d animation. I also have had jobs where I was trained in digital portrait retouching, mailer card designs, photo album layout design, and graphical arts. More recently I was trained in next generation graphics design and advertising arts. I also do website design and have a few websites out there of my own.

I currently am the VP of Marketing in charge of promotions, collateral material, and public relations at Harris Hill Road.
In my last job, I was trained in website traffic generation and promotion.

I am currently working on a new type of business plan for the future, one that gets the information across quickly, efficiently, and without pain. I'm working on getting it official by the end of 2010.

BLAH BLAH! I know, I'm not trying to make anyone fall asleep but I didn't think you would read the whole thing anyway!

So ask me any questions, I'd love to try and help with anything! I also love to photoshop stuff for fun, so if you have anything you want help with let me know!

vangogh
01-28-2010, 03:51 PM
Welcome to the forum Steven. What a great name. You'll find quite a few Steve's here.

Sounds like you have a good background in design and marketing. YOu should fit in well here since so many of out conversations are about one or the other among other topics.

Thanks for joining the community and yes I did read the whole thing. :)

Business Attorney
01-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Welcome, Steven. It sounds like you will be an interesting addition to our community.

steven2025
01-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the welcome! I really do hope to have a large impact on the community! I want to help in any way I can

Patrysha
01-28-2010, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the forum :-)

Another Steve, huh? My oh my but you guys are just taking over the world, aren't you?

Steve B
01-28-2010, 08:53 PM
Welcome - I spell my name a bit different, but close enough.

Spider
01-28-2010, 09:44 PM
Oh, No! Not another Steve!!! It's difficult enough, as it is, to remember which is which.

Ah, well. We'll manage! Welcome aboard, Steven #254 !!!

steven2025
01-29-2010, 12:16 PM
haha, I know there must me tons of guys named Steve out there but I am a Jr so you can call me Steve Jr as long as you don't poke fun!

Harold Mansfield
01-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Welcome to the forum. It'll be nice to have more photo and image production experience around.

steven2025
01-29-2010, 08:18 PM
Thanks! Let me know if you have any projects I can help with! I love a good challenge!

KristineS
02-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Welcome to the forum. I guess I'm the token "not Steve" among the forum administrators. We're glad you've decided to join us.

cbscreative
02-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Hey, I'm late to the party, but I also read the whole thing too. We've considered calling this forum the Den of Steve's, but Kristine strongly objected. Welcome aboard, that is quite a resume, and I think you'll fit in well here.