PDA

View Full Version : Warm Hello, from a Newbie!

sabra
01-11-2010, 04:52 AM
Hello Everybody,

My name is Sabra Easterday. I am the founder and managing member of MatchB2B – a global bidding website for services. I am a corporate/commercial attorney by profession and have over 10 years experience in conducting business and commercial deals. I also have a special interest in business and e-marketplaces and write a monthly blog on Emarketservices about e-marketplaces in the context of current issues. I recently launched MatchB2B and I am looking for it to grow so that it can provide real and tangible benefit to small and medium size businesses around the world. Any business or individual can post a project and service need request on MatchB2B, and other businesses can then place bids to win work. It is FREE to register as a basic member. It is a great place for businesses to find new work and project and to ‘match’ with other businesses. It is also a great place for businesses to get the best competitive prices and terms for services and products they need to source.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Notwithstanding that I am a lawyer, no services of MatchB2B or its website are legal services and none of MatchB2B, its website, owner, members, employees or agents provide any legal advice or services. No attorney-client relationship exists between users, customers or potential customers of MatchB2B, and MatchB2B or its owner, members, employees or agents. If you wish to seek any legal advice or services, you will need to seek the advice of your own independent lawyer.

Spider
01-11-2010, 09:34 AM
Welcome aboard, Sabra. Sounds like you have created a useful service. Best wishes for its success.

vangogh
01-11-2010, 10:46 AM
Welcome to the forum Sabra. Thanks for joining the community.

dpdumas642
01-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the forum Sabra. Glad to have you here.

KristineS
01-11-2010, 01:13 PM
Welcome to the forum Sabra.

cbscreative
01-11-2010, 04:02 PM
Welcome to the SBF, and congrats on starting your own business.

Business Attorney
01-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Sabra, welcome to the forum. Your service sounds like it will fill a niche for small businesses. I'll look forward to seeing it develop and grow.

Harold Mansfield
01-14-2010, 03:10 PM
Hello Everybody,

My name is Sabra Easterday. I am the founder and managing member of MatchB2B – a global bidding website for services. I am a corporate/commercial attorney by profession and have over 10 years experience in conducting business and commercial deals. I also have a special interest in business and e-marketplaces and write a monthly blog on Emarketservices about e-marketplaces in the context of current issues. I recently launched MatchB2B and I am looking for it to grow so that it can provide real and tangible benefit to small and medium size businesses around the world. Any business or individual can post a project and service need request on MatchB2B, and other businesses can then place bids to win work. It is FREE to register as a basic member. It is a great place for businesses to find new work and project and to ‘match’ with other businesses. It is also a great place for businesses to get the best competitive prices and terms for services and products they need to source.

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: Notwithstanding that I am a lawyer, no services of MatchB2B or its website are legal services and none of MatchB2B, its website, owner, members, employees or agents provide any legal advice or services. No attorney-client relationship exists between users, customers or potential customers of MatchB2B, and MatchB2B or its owner, members, employees or agents. If you wish to seek any legal advice or services, you will need to seek the advice of your own independent lawyer.

Welcome aboard Sabra. I just thought that is was a hoot that you put a disclaimer in your "Hello" post. If we didn't know you were a lawyer then, we definitely know now :)

sabra
01-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks everyone. Yes, I am far too lawyerly for my own good! I will eventually move myself away from disclaimers :) Thanks. Sabra