PDA

View Full Version : Minneapolis is in the House!

Paul McQuillan
01-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Hello, my name is Paul and I am happy to be here.

History: I owned a window cleaning business for 7 years, developed
a knack for advertising and now that is what I do full time.

My window cleaning business taught me so much about people
and their buying behavior, I just had to do it for a living. :D

Anyway, I look forward to joining you in some of the discussions.

Paul

Harold Mansfield
01-05-2010, 11:34 AM
Welcome to the forum Paul. Looking forward to hearing some of your insights and experiences.

By the way, aren't you glad you guys picked up Favre this year ? He looks as good as I have ever seen him, maybe better.

vangogh
01-05-2010, 01:08 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul. I kind of got into web design and development in a similar way. I was working for a company doing something else and eventually worked in a roundabout way on developing a web page. I loved it and started learning everything I could about it and the next thing I knew I had my own business offering web design and development services.

You do have some NFL excitement in Minneapolis right now. I'm thinking somewhere in these playoffs it's going to come down a game between the Vikings and Packers and naturally it will all be about Brett Favre.

Looking forward to chatting with you and thanks for joining the community.

KristineS
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

Patrysha
01-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Welcome to the forum Paul :-)

Spider
01-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Welcome aboard.

cbscreative
01-05-2010, 05:42 PM
With your experience, I think you're going to like this forum. Welcome aboard.

thx4yrtym
01-05-2010, 06:33 PM
Welcome Paul. Good to have someone here from the Twin Cities. Raised there but gone since 1987. I miss it a lot.

Window cleaning business brings back memories. Worked for a business such as yours when I was very young. I'm sure you could tell some stories. We cleaned windows on apartment buildings sometimes and you never knew what you would see when you got to the top of the ladder. :)Crazy stuff!

I expect you will enjoy participating here. Really a great bunch of people.

Take care,

dynocat
01-05-2010, 08:39 PM
Welcome, Paul. Hands on learning is as good as it gets.

I too left the Twin Cities--in 1984. Great place with lots of opportunities. For me, the west was calling. :)