PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Boston

riteforu
12-30-2009, 05:01 PM
I am a proud grandmother of three. One set of twins one girl and one boy 5 yrs old and a 14 yr old boy. I work at home through Commission Based Affiliate Programs.
I have several websites. I really enjoy the freedom of working at home. I enjoy helping others find the right work at home program.I personally know what it's like to spend hard earned cash on promises that are never kept. Companies that simply want your money and then forget about you. Been there Done That! Looks like a nice forum.

vangogh
12-30-2009, 05:21 PM
Welcome to the forum riteforyou. Sounds like you're busy with the grandkids and the home business.

I hear you about the freedom of working from home. I don't think I could ever go into an office again.

Thanks for joining the community.

cbscreative
12-30-2009, 05:30 PM
Yes, we have a lot of work from home members here. Beats getting stuck in traffic.

Welcome to the SBF community.

KristineS
12-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, riteforyou. I look forward to reading what you have to say.

cvsols
01-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Welcome rite4you and Happy New Year! This is a great forum, the members are very helpful and are always willing to help.
Susan

The Entrepreneurs Network
01-04-2010, 12:42 PM
As a grandfather of ten I want to welcome you to the forum. Nice to see some "experienced" voices on the forum :D